Purchase Tickets: http://organizedgaming.co/event/og-cup-spring-spree/
Organized Gaming would like to invite you to our next DotA 2 tournament sponsored by FanFit Gaming. Gather your friends and hone your skills for the OG Cup!
Prize Pool (with 16 entrants)
1st: $600 + Neon Juggernaut Trophy
Random prize and swag giveaways
This tournament will be a mix of online and LAN. Online matches will be played on http://www.faceit.com. The top 4 teams will qualify for the LAN finals at Invictus Game Station (Downtown). 16 teams, 4 rounds, all best of 3’s.
Saturday, April 21st: Round 1 – Online at Faceit
Sunday, April 22nd: Round 2 – Online at Faceit
Sunday, April 29th: Rounds 3 and 4 – At Invictus Game Station (Downtown) 558 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M4Y 1Z1
Important Notes FOR ONLINE PORTION ONLY:
– April 21st Round 1
– April 22nd Round 2
– Must register at http://www.faceit.com (Link will be sent closer to date)
– Check-in for Game 1: 2:00pm
– Check-in for Game 2: 3:30pm
– Check-in for Game 3 (If necessary): 5:00pm
Important Notes FOR LAN PORTION ONLY:
– April 29th @ Invictus Game Station, reserved for top 4 teams
– Check-in: 1:30pm
– Round 3 (Semi-Finals): 2:00pm
– Round 4 (Finals): 5:00pm
This event will be cast and streamed at IGS
Each team is responsible for being present on April 21st and 22nd for the Online Portion
Each team is required to appoint a team leader who will be in charge of correspondence with OG Admins
Each team is limited to 6 players that can substitute at any point in the tournament. All 6 players must be registered. No other substitutions can be made.
– A maximum of 16 teams will take part in this tournament. It will be based on a first come first serve basis
– Players can reside anywhere but must be able to travel to Toronto on the day of LAN and must register through the Organized Gaming website.
– Team captains are required to update the admin beforehand and provide full details on players and Stand-ins. This includes full name, in game nickname, and steam account.
– Each team consists of 5 players and 1 stand-in player but cannot be an existing player in the tournament. (even if that player was eliminated in an earlier stage) Ex. John Doe cannot be a member of both Team 1 and Team 2 in this tournament.
The tournament will host 16 teams to play on a single elimination format. All rounds will be run as a best of 3.
Start and End Date:
All games in Round 1 must be played on April 21st
All games in Round 2 must be played on April 22nd
Each game will be created, executed, and monitored by a bot through OG’s affiliated web service, Faceit.
Score from all matches will be recorded by Faceit and OG.
If in the Best of 3, if one team wishes to surrender or cannot play their next games, they are permitted to surrender.
Surrenders must be communicated to the OG Admin.
Any team late for their match will result in a surrender.
Surrenders do not result in refund in ticket price.
Breach of Rules:
Foul language, offensive and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated from any player and will result in the following:
First Warning that the team captain has to acknowledge
Second Warning will lead to forfeiting the game
Third Warning will lead to disqualification from the tournament