SQS Season 2 is here!
Welcome to SQS 15!
Read up on everything you need to know! Rules and more can be found here: https://goo.gl/HMDt72
– We will be updating rules to the SQS rules to include DUO registration/criteria and anything else related to the topic. We will enable registration once we make the adjustments to the page with help from smash.gg
– We will be introducing min/max cap!
This will let you know the minimum participation requirement for us to start the tournament and the max we can accommodate.
This will also take into consideration possible format/prizing.For more information regarding format and prizing, please check out our rules
– FILL has also been re-added as a role option
*Registration is first come first serve*
*Spectators are free, unless they want to use a PC, they will be required to pay a venue fee of $25. This covers PC time from 8AM-6PM on tournament day*
Min Cap: 40 participants (8) teams
Max Cap: 60 participants (12) teams
How it works:
You will register as SOLO or DUO (DUOs must have created a smash.gg account and notify us via e-mail or in their registration smash.gg names)
You will register for 2 roles (DUOs must have 3+)
We then draft you respectively based on your rank/elo & preferred roles into balanced teams of 5.
From there you will compete against 11 other teams in the tournament.
DUO restrictions: 10 DUO spots permitted Diamond 4+ cannot duo with each other. First come first serve basis.
Map: Summoner’s Rift (Tournament Draft)
We will be using Prodraft for pick/bans.
5 Rounds of Round Robin → Top (2) teams from each group will move into BO1 Semis
Format for Semis: First of A will vs Second of B for Semis,
Finals are BO3
Tournament Rules: https://goo.gl/HMDt72
We will be using Smash.GG as our main tool for registration and bracket software.
Registration for tournaments during the season will be $35. This covers your venue fee and individual prize pool contribution. This does not include our SQS Invitational.
Registering w/ PayPal (You only need to provide this information if you are not signing-up via Smash.gg)
1) Payments will be made to [email protected]
2) Collect your Transaction ID
3) Send us a follow-up e-mail (after payment has been made) to [email protected] and include the following:
Verify Transaction ID:
Name (First & Last)
Registration E-mail (A ticket will be issued to the e-mail provided)
Responses to all necessary survey questions (Refer to the smash.gg ticketing page, proceed to checkout and identify all questions)
This includes: IGN (Please use the one assigned to tournament series) Please provide responses in full.
4) We will respond to your e-mail once we have received it and notify you if we require any additional info and when ticket has been sent.
Please keep in mind, all payments are final.
You are permitted to bring your own peripherals. (mice,keyboard,headsets) We highly suggest you bring your Headsets as they are limited
Remember to RSVP to the event page as we will be posting updates frequently!